The Parent Information Center (PIC) has been empowering and informing Granite State families and the professionals who serve them for over forty years. Our organization helps families and professionals create collaborative working partnerships to provide the support needed for ALL children to reach their fullest potential.
PIC is committed to the beliefs that:
- Families make the difference.
- When families, professionals, and other partners are well-informed and have a shared commitment to work together, everyone benefits.
- Every child can succeed and contribute as valued members of society.
Family Engagement Coordinator
Position Overview: The Family Engagement Coordinator position is a part-time (up to 20 hours per week), grant-funded position that will run through 12/31/22. The Family Engagement Coordinator will provide energy and enthusiasm in both development and delivery of services/projects, and family engagement activities regionally and statewide. This position will also assist with the design, planning, and implementation of several community projects.
Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Education, Human Services, or related field.
- Lived experience navigating the systems which provide information, support, and assistance to the families of New Hampshire.
- Robust written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with families, schools, early childhood service providers, child care providers, and community organizations.
- Previous experience providing training and facilitating group discussions.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and time management abilities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Docs, and Zoom.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Develop and deliver training.
- Assist with coordinating community-based projects and councils.
- Recruit families to participate in focus groups, community workgroups, and regional forums.
- Organize and facilitate family focus groups.
- Prepare detailed reports and records accurately and in a timely manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
This position is statewide and may require travel.
Interested applicants should forward their cover letter describing how they meet the qualifications and requirements of this position and resume to Robin deAlmeida at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Parent Information Center is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and does not discriminate in the terms, conditions, or privileges of employment because of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or physical or mental disability or any other classification protected by state, federal or local law.