Parent Information Center of New Hampshire oversees the following programs, select the appropriate link to visit the website:
- PIC On Special Education. Provides telephone assistance, workshops, and information related to special education.
- AFC (Advocates for Families of Children with Disabilities). Provides consultations and technical assistance.
- Race 2K (formerly known as NH SSECT) Supports the transition from Early Supports and Services to preschool special education.
- NH Family Voices. Library and resources for parents with children with disabilities or special health care needs.
- Prevention Makes Cents. Helps prevent and reduce the incidence of child abuse and neglect through school-based prevention education and parent support programming.